2018 has taught me a lot. This time last year I was wondering whether to set up a blog. This time last year I was thinking of a blog name. This time last year I was wondering whether to take the plunge. You know what 2018 taught me? That you CAN do it. Chronic illness makes things harder but it doesn’t mean you can’t do things.
- YOU reading this blog post – yes you!
- Setting up my blog.
- Making lots of new friends who I speak to on a regular basis.
- Feeling like I’ve made a difference.
- Writing 22 blog posts (I may even squeeze a 23rd in ;)).
- Setting up a group chat on Instagram for fibro suffers to chat in.
- Completing an 8 day pain rehab course through the pain team at the hospital.
- Posting over 100 Instagram photos.
- Becoming a brand rep for @lilslittleloves and @artbyhannahd.
- Gaining 2.5k followers on Instagram.
Wishes for 2019.
- Make sure I keep Twitter and Facebook updated.
- Write blog posts more frequently.
- Continue to work on ‘me’ time.
- Make sure I post all images to Pinterest.
Over to you!
I’d love to know what you think of this blog. I can write content that I think you want to see but it is always nice to get feedback from you directly. I’ve made a simple feedback form below and decided to keep it anonymous so that you can be as honest as you like.
Once again, thank you so much for your continued support. I honestly cannot thank you enough. I look forward to sharing more blog posts with you in 2019 and wish you a Happy New Year!